Full Physiotherapy Services
At Highland Physio we do what works. With emphasis on one-on-one treatment, advanced manual therapy and education we will get you back to health.
Our services include: Complex musculo-skeletal caseloads, Walk/Run Analysis and Orthotics/Footwear, Sports Specific Rehab, Vestibular/Vertigo-Balance Disorders. We also treat neck pain (headaches), back pain (sciatica), arthritic conditions. We have extensive experience treating sprains/strains of the shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand and hip, knee, ankle/foot. Learn more about our services here.
Serving, Dundas, Hamilton, Ancaster, Brantford, Burlington, and Flamborough since 2000. Contact us here.
Our staff of highly educated and dedicated professionals are ready to serve your health needs. Meet our staff here.
Let it grow! Let it grow!
Here are some simple gardening tips to remember:
1) Be aware of your body mechanics and posture. When lifting heavy objects, use your legs and keep your back straight in order to prevent injury
2) Position your body at the height of your work. If you are working on the ground, kneel down etc
3) Avoid one handed work. Most repetitive strain injuries occur when one hand is doing most of the work
4) Use tools that work for you. Keep tools close by to avoid reaching and twisting
5) Take breaks. Make sure you pace yourself in order to avoid overworking a specific muscle or muscle group.
Don't forget to keep hydrated. Keep a water bottle close by.
Garden with a family member or friend and enjoy the weather!
Happy Gardening Everyone!!!
For more information on stretching and strengthening- give us a call!